C++ Programming is intended for software engineers, systems analysts, program
managers and user support personnel who wish to learn the C++ programming language.
Experience with a high level language (C, Java, MATLAB) is a prerequisite.
The learning objectives of this course are:
- To understand how C++ improves C with object-oriented features.
- To learn how to write inline functions for efficiency and performance.
- To learn the syntax and semantics of the C++ programming language.
- To learn how to design C++ classes for code reuse.
- To learn how to implement copy constructors and class member functions.
- To understand the concept of data abstraction and encapsulation.
- To learn how to overload functions and operators in C++.
- To learn how containment and inheritance promote code reuse in C++.
- To learn how inheritance and virtual functions implement dynamic binding with polymorphism.
- To learn how to design and implement generic classes with C++ templates.
- To learn how to use exception handling in C++ programs.